Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Azulito
Azulito in Soho!!!  An amazing little bar hidden in Wahaca restaurant. They offer many different tequillas all for reasonable prices Big Grin  have free foosball and very comfortable hanging seats. Great place to relax and chat with friends.
For smth thorough we go to Mestizo, besides tasty tequila they serve great mexican food, also have nice interrior, but despite the fact that it is closer to my place, I prefer Azulito for its relaxing atmosphere.
Love Wahaca, went there last year the day before TequilaFestUK. Had some amazing food paired up with Olmeca Blanco. Absolute bliss!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will give those other places a try when next in London. Wish I could get to London more!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, Mestizo is perfect when it comes to Mexican cuisine and tequila Smile Every time I fancy drinking a couple of margaritas, it's the first place that comes to my mind. Along with the great drinks, this pub serves excellent food in a friendly atmosphere.
(04-03-2018, 12:39 PM)Yana Wrote: Yeah, Mestizo is perfect when it comes to Mexican cuisine and tequila Smile Every time I fancy drinking a couple of margaritas, it's the first place that comes to my mind. Along with the great drinks, this pub serves excellent food in a friendly atmosphere.

Will check them out Yana!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk