Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maracame Blanco
So excited to have a Maracame Blanco in my collection. Couldn't wait to open, sip and enjoy!!

[Image: e1539160364232f8785513bd8ca2297e.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh my days she isn't disappointing. This is going to be a resident at Casa Ford!!

Fordi... clean up.on aisle 10 again!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Fordi... clean up.on aisle 10 again!

Lol.. happens a lot!
Okay Fordi. Give me the 411 on this brand. I see that Long Island Lou has this stuff in his collection.

How would this stuff compare to Fortaleza, Pasote, Siete Legunas etc.

Okay Fordi. Give me the 411 pn this brand. I see that Long Island Lou had this stuff in his collection.

How would this stuff compare to Fortaleza, Pasote, Siete Legunas etc.

It’s absolutely brilliant, if I could I would buy a case of all expressions. You cannot fail with this tequila.
This is interesting. I purchased another bottle of Maracame Blanco from Amazon last week and it looks like the distillery have made a mistake. Look at the colour of the juice on the right? looks like a reposado!

[Image: 75379d189de69d981f626b16ea707fb9.jpg]

[Image: a5432caca521f8502bd3af4c8051045e.jpg]

Wow. I know some Blancos can be a little bit straw in colour if the company rests them a bit on a charred barrel.

However, that Blanco is obviously completely clear (the open one) so it is reasonable to expect that any ones you buy going forward would be the same.

Repo? That is weird. Going to return?

Wow. I know some Blancos can be a little bit straw in colour if the company rests them a bit on a charred barrel.

However, that Blanco is obviously completely clear (the open one) so it is reasonable to expect that any ones you buy going forward would be the same.

Repo? That is weird. Going to return?

Not going to return but will find out more info first before opening. I just think it’s a mistake. Wrong bottle for the juice.