Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bit of fun now, guess the tequila bottle?
Bought a bottle from Starmore Boss in Sheffield, have a guess what it is? Allowed two guesses and winner gets a taster of 1800 Reposado.

Sorry guys it's UK only as I'm not allowed to send alcohol in international post.

[Image: 967f30537d52a7b856fb919251cf8f6f.jpg]
Tapatio I would guess Blanco maybe
Good shout but I'm sorry your not correct!!!
Don Fulano ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good shout though!
I think we need a clue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hopefully some more will post and narrow it down.
Fortaleza or don fulano
Ocho?
Calle 23
Spot on Glenn. Prize coming to you!! For a bonus prize of this:

[Image: f7bff39d27cd9aa654bd1e1d1043fef0.jpg]

Can you guess wether it's a Blanco, Reposado or Anejo?
You're a blanco drinker but I think you will have bought.... anejo
You should have entered the lottery. I wonder what the odds were on that lol.
So there no claims of "insider information" or cries of fix maybe you should donate the winnings to charity or do another competition.
It would be a fix if we had spoken about it before but we hadn't. I was going to let you know I had bought some after the comp. You won it fair and square.

Did you know before?
Easy given it was on the photo from the shop and Lou had been raving about it. Could also see it wasn't a Fortaleza bottle from the shape. The Anejo was a pure guess, Blanco wouldhave been far too obvious an answer.
(09-25-2016, 01:56 PM)AgaveGlenn Wrote: Easy given it was on the photo from the shop and Lou had been raving about it. Could also see it wasn't a Fortaleza bottle from the shape. The Anejo was a pure guess, Blanco wouldhave been far too obvious an answer.

Sounds like a fix to me
Ha ha. Steve you need to do a new competition. I'll stay out of it this time.
Isn't that good research? Lol. I will think of a new comp then.

Maybe I should buy another bottle of something so not to stray from the original comp. And it gets me another tequila lol
(09-25-2016, 07:26 PM)Fordi Wrote: Isn't that good research? Lol. I will think of a new comp then.

Maybe I should buy another bottle of something so not to stray from the original comp. And it gets me another tequila lol

Maybe just keep it for fun it's amazing what people will try for a taste of your 1800