Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PATRON XO CAFE INCENDIO
I love this stuff what's everyone else's thoughts
Had it at the Liverpool tequila fest 2015. It was nice but would only get if I could find it cheap enough. I think AgaveGlenn put it in his coffee for extra umph! I tried the Chilli version too but that was a bit much for me.

Do you sip it or make up a cocktail?
(09-25-2016, 09:16 PM)Fordi Wrote: Had it at the Liverpool tequila fest 2015. It was nice but would only get if I could find it cheap enough. I think AgaveGlenn put it in his coffee for extra umph! I tried the Chilli version too but that was a bit much for me.

It's all about the Incendio for me great in coffee but good on it's own but makes a great Baby Guinness
Haha nice!! Glenn posted in the forum 10% off tequila and mezcals at Drinksupermarket.com. Might be worth a look
(09-25-2016, 09:24 PM)Fordi Wrote: Haha nice!! Glenn posted in the forum 10% off tequila and mezcals at Drinksupermarket.com. Might be worth a look

Most duty frees have it if I'm not travelling I always ask people to pick me one up if I'm low
That's true. What are the prices like when your in Vegas?
(09-25-2016, 09:41 PM)Fordi Wrote: That's true. What are the prices like when your in Vegas?

The prices are much better in Vegas but I don't like having bottles in my case and you can't carry it on anymore so you hope they have something decent at the airport
That's torture lol. Do you get problems putting it in your case when it's scanned? I hear the US are hot on security. Like you said I bet it's easier not to bother.
(09-25-2016, 09:51 PM)Fordi Wrote: That's torture lol. Do you get problems putting it in your case when it's scanned? I hear the US are hot on security. Like you said I bet it's easier not to bother.

Yep normally they open your case if there is a bottle in and I also don't fancy all my clothes smelling of Tequila if the bottles breaks I'm in enough trouble when I get home normally
Haha. An expensive way to get the great agave fragrance in your clothes.
Not a fan. Just didn't taste that good. Especially factoring in the price. If you research it. It was released in the USA in the "OTHER HERB & SEED CORDIALS/LIQUEURS" category. Looking through the TTB rules it states something like a minimum of 2.5% additives must be added in addition to....?? 

Surprisingly was a fan of the 1921 Crema when it was from NOM1079. Sadly newer offering is just a pale of its older self. I know it doesn't involve agave spirits but the Ancho Reyes line is really impressive (2 products so far Ancho & Verde). The Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile licor is great in Mexican style hot chocolate.
You would never know to look in that category lol.

It's what ever floats your boat and gives you pleasure. I like Don Julio rep and anejo as a sipper and the blanco in cocktails. But I'm sure they aren't on other folks lists.
Incendio on offer at 31dover.com £28.95
Sipit will be in for that AgaveGlenn
Hope he can find it on their site, just like Guerro says it's not with the tequila list.
(09-26-2016, 08:54 PM)AgaveGlenn Wrote: Incendio on offer at 31dover.com £28.95

[emoji106]